- What information will be stored when you contact us.
- Who collected this information
- How that information is used and by whom
- What security measures are in place to protect this information
- Your rights in relation to this information
- How this policy may change and how we will notify you of any changes; and
- How to contact us if you have any queries regarding this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION IS STORED
- Supplier, Customer and Sub-Contractor contact details are stored ie. company name, address, e-mail address, employee name, e-mail address, mobile and landline phone numbers.
- Financial information – We collect and store financial information solely for the use of making payments. Information is stored on a protected banking system which adheres to the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Legislation. All banking is password protected with ID and passcodes for additional security. Once payment has been processed, bank account number and sort code information will be stored on the banking portal. If you wish this information to be deleted please let me know and this can be done. Financial paperwork by law requires storage for 7 years, after this time it is destroyed (shredded or burnt) by our Company.
- Cookies and System Logging.
- Information such as customer details, name, address, contact name, telephone numbers will be stored on our internal computer system. Our computers are password protected and are backed up regularly. We also stored paperwork onsite.
WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION
L & T Limited fully comply with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR) and confirm that we will store data in a lawful and meaningful manner at all times.
The personal identifiable information that is requested on our website is owned solely by
L&T Limited. We do not share, sell or rent your information to any third party, Company or organisation in any way other than as disclosed in this document, or as stated at the point where the information is collected.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED AND BY WHOM
The above information will be used by L & T Limited for the following purposes only:-
- For insurance and reference purposes.
- To contact you if we experience problems in processing a payment.
- To enable us to quote for works to be carried out.
- The information is collected and used by employees who work solely for Efficiency Direct Limited.
- To enable L&T Limited to invoice for works carried out.
- External Health & Safety companies (ie. CHAS & Constructionline) store documents relating to on-site Health & Safety requirements. Information is protected by passwords and any information is protected by Data Protection laws.
- Sub-contractors’ used by L&T Limited are forwarded data/information to help them carry out works on behalf of L&T Limited. Only job specific information is shared with Sub-Contractor’s.
- Accountants on an annual basis receive client & supplier information. This information is treated confidentially by our Accountants and is only used for the purpose of Financial matters. All data is
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE HAVE IN PLACE TO PROTECT THIS INFORMATION
To protect your privacy your financial information is used by us through a banking server which has 3 levels of security and is only used by financial employees with code encrypted devices to access banking information. We also use our best efforts to protect your information off-line: it is only given to those of our employees who genuinely need to have access to it in order to perform their job role. All e-mail correspondence is sent and received via secured SSL. Furthermore, our security procedures for storing and disclosing customer details conform with the new General Data Protection Regulations 2018. We are confident these measures we have in place will prevent unauthorised access. Client & supplier information is stored on our computers which are password protected. Our computer system is managed with antivirus protection and is fully up to date. All information is backed up onto a main server which is also password protected. We also keep paperwork in our office which is locked when we are not in. All staff are aware of how to handle personal information keeping it safe. If a breach of confidential information occurs we will contactthe ICO within 72 hours and also advise companies involved. An ICO Privacy Impact Assessment will be implemented, and we will work closely with the guidelines from the Article 29 Working Party. Information will be documented at all stages when a breach of confidential information is made.
Please note, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of the owners and operators of other sites which may be advertised/linked to our website. We therefore encourage you to read the privacy statements and policies on each site to which you are asked to submit personal information.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THIS INFORMATION
If you wish to make any changes to data we hold on you please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 01273 227474. We can then advise you of the data we hold on our computer system/paperwork. Deleted documents are automatically logged. Information held on our computers can be requested from us at any time, we will endeavour to get this information to you within 7 working days.
You also have the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your data (financial and personal) information stored on our computers and held with ourselves in paper form. If you are requesting us to delete information the details will need to be given every time you contact us. We will remove data relating to your company stored on our computers, office paperwork and also on the banking portal.
Please note that we reserve the right to change this policy at any time in the future, with or without notice. Please check periodically for changes.
If you have any questions relating to this document please contact us using our e-mail address, email@example.com